Guwahati News Desk: It is a good idea to reduce the intake of low fibre foods which can results in constipation and at the same time can aggravate piles.
– Limit intake of dairy products including milk, cheese and other variety.
– Refined flour like white bread, pasta, noodles etc.
– Red and processed meats which are low in fibre and high in sodium.
– Fibre, salty and spicy foods which will make more sensitive and more painful.
– Caffeinated beverages and alcohol can harden your stool and may increase pain and discomfort.