Dipa Patowary: Chicken is the one and only non vegetarian item which can be made in different taste. So today we have come with the recipe of Hariyali Chicken.
• 500 gms chicken
• Coriander leaves
• Mint leaves
• Green Chillies
• Salt as per taste
• 1 table spoon cumin powder
• 1 table spoon garam masala
• 1 table spoon coriander powder
• Half tea spoon red chilly powder
• Mustard Oil
• One table spoon garlic paste
• One table spoon ginger paste
How to Cook:
• First take the Coriander leaves, Mint leaves and Green leaves and mix it together and grind.
• Heat the oil in a pan and add onion and ginger garlic paste and fry them for a minute.
• Put the chicken pieces and mix them all.
• Add salt as per taste and all the masalas and fry them in high flame for a minute.
• Later lower the heat and let the chicken fry till tender.
• Add the paste which we have mixed in the grinder in the chicken by adding few ml of water.
• Bring it to boil for few minutes.
The Hariyali Chicken recipe is now ready to serve.
If you are planning what to cook tonight in your dinner then this is the perfect recipe for you and your family.