Guwahati News Desk: Chief Minister of Assam Dr Himanta Biswa Sarma holds a meeting with the Board of Directors of Guwahati Smart City Project on Wednesday.
During the meeting, CM Sarma directed the officials to accord top priority to complete the projects in Guwahati of different components.
During the meeting the 1.3 km Brahmaputra River Front Development project to be executed in the city sanction a cost of Rs 370 crore.
During the meeting, some of the important projects have been discussing by CM Saram with top officials to complete in Guwahati City. Here is the list discussed in the meeting:
1) Rejuvenation of Water Bodies and Channels in Guwahati.
2) Development of Deepor Beel situated in West Guwahati in compliance with the eco-sensitive mandate.
3) Integrated Traffic Management System.
4) To install light and sound show in the Gandhi Mandap and Srimanta Sankardev Kalashetra in Guwahati.
5) Development of Ashaklanta.
6) Development of the world’s smallest river Island Umananda Devalaya situation in the heart of river Brahmaputra in Guwahati.
7) Procurement of super sucker machines for Guwahati Metropolitan Development Authority (GMDA) for cleaning Guwahati City.
8) Smart street light system across the city.
Photo | Hello Guwahati