Guwahati News Desk: The Assam Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA) has issued a notification on Friday that the curfew will remain in force till June 16.
The updated SOP’s released by the government of Assam will be imposed from June 6 was mentioned below:
1) There shall be a total ban on the movement of individuals from 1 pm to 5 am.
2) All shops and commercial establishments shall shut down at 12 noon on all days.
3) Restaurants, dhabas and other eateries dine-in guest permitted upto 12 pm as take away and home delivery of food will be allowed till 1 pm.
4) Restaurants operating within hotel and resort can allow outside guests upto 12 pm as in-house guest of hotels and resorts may be given only room service after 12 pm.
5) Cold storages and warehouses may continue after 12 pm however sale counters, showroom etc attached to these warehouse or cold storages shall not operate after 12 noon.
6) All government and non-governmental offices shall remain closed till June 15, 2021.
7) Government and semi- government officers in the rank of Deputy Secretary and above and senior executives in non-government sector along with their key support staff will b allowed to attend office only for emergency and essential works.
Photo | Representative Image