Guwahati News Desk: Tekeli Pitha popularly known as ‘Tekeli Mukhot Diya Pitha’ in Assamese and it’s one of the famous and popular pitha dish in Assam.
Eating Tekeli Pitha is a flavour of sentiments for the Assamese people.
1) Rice powder of Joha Saol or Bora Saol
2) Pitcher (Tekeli)
3) Jaggery (Goor).
The easy recipe was cooked with a very easy process.
How to cook:
1) Add very less amount of water with rice powder.
2) Put the rice powder in the cap of the kettle to make the round shape.
3) Add Jaggery (Goor) inside the rice powder after putting it inside the cap of the kettle.
4) Cover the cap having rice powder and Jaggery (Goor) with a clean cloth.
5) Then place the cap for streaming as the delicious recipe will get ready within minutes.
Have milk or red tea to enjoy the more taste of Tekeli Pitha.