Bhaswati Das: Last 2-3 days it’s has been so hot. So today I bring to you a homemade Popsicles.
Pomegranate & Mango Popsicles.
1. 1 big Promegranate.
2. 1 alfonso mango or anyother sweet flavour mango.
3. Black salt(to salt).
4. Lemon juice (3 tsp).
5. Sugar (2 tsp) if required.
6. Pudina leaves(for flavour).
1. Blend the promegranate seeds and make out juice of it.
2. Cut the mango in cubes. Keep aside.
3. In promegranate juice now add black salt, lemon juice and sugar (if required).
4. Now put the promegranate juice in the ice-cream moulds to the half, along with put the mango cubes in it.
5. Now add lastly 3-4 of pudina leaves.
6. Freeze it for 6hrs or overnight.
7. Yaay now popsicles it did.
Have it with a Smile & Enjoy this homemade popsicle.