Bhaswati Das, Food Correspondent: Dark chocolates are loaded with nutrients that can positively affect your health.
Made from the seed of the cacao tree, it’s one of the best sources of antioxidants. It’s very nutritious, powerful source of antioxidants, improve blood flow and lower blood pressure, protect your skin from the sun, improve brain function. Some children may not like to drink milk then you can infuse the dark chocolate into the milk. It’s healthy and tasty too.
1. Dark Chocolate cookies : 6 (for decoration).
2. Dark Chocolate sauce : 4/ 5 tbsp.
3. Chilled milk : 3 cups.
4. Vanilla ice-cream : 3 scoops (optional).
5. Chocolate (for decoration/ optional) : 2 pieces.
1. Break the cookies and place them into a mixer jar. Coarsely crumble a few pieces and set aside for decoration.
2. Add the chocolate sauce, milk and vanilla ice-cream and blend it altogether.
3. Not to blend till smooth.
4. Now pour the chocolate milkshake into a glass.
5. Sprinkle the cookies crumbs on top and serve immediately.
Now enjoy this healthy chilled choco cookies milkshake.