Guwahati News Desk: Nayana Das of Sorbhog wins the 3rd runners up title at Master Foodie Assam 4th edition, 2021. The contest was organized by Foodie Assam.
1) Your winning recipe/dish?
My winning recipe is Bhogali special plate which I have presented with unique decorative attractions.
2) What’s your first memory of your love for cooking?
I used to always help my mother in her cooking activities since 6th standard and from there arises my interest in cooking. Those days are my first memory of my love for cooking.
3) Describe food in three words?
Good food, good mood, good life.
4) What four ingredients are necessary for your kitchen?
Jeera powder, Ginger/garlic paste, Green chilly, Coriander are four important necessary ingredients which I always make it available in my kitchen.
5) What’s your favourite dish to create?
My all-time favourite dishes are traditional Assamese dishes.
6) Favourite kitchen equipment or gadget?
Mixer grinder makes my work easier for cooking.
7) Tell me 3 things that you consider to be your cooking strengths?
Making healthy choices, the desire to be creative and try new recipes and time management is most important for me.
8) What do you love most about cooking?
I love cooking as it gives me happiness. When I cook something delicious and serve it to my family and they love it and appreciate my efforts it gives me the greatest joy.