Guwahati News Desk: Jayashree Biswas clinched the position of 2nd runners up at 4th Master Foodie Assam 2021.
Let’s know about Jayashree’s cooking:
1. What are some of the easy ideas for cooking without fire?
Salad and Sandwich are the two recipes which can be cooked without fire.
2. Your winning recipe/ dish?
My winning recipe is Tel pitha (Malpua).
3. How do you preserve nutrients when cooking veggies?
Steaming, waterless Cooking, pressure Cooking.
4. What four ingredients are necessary for your kitchen?
Turmaric powder, salt, Cooking oil and chilli.
5. What’s your favourite dish to create?
My favourite dish is Fish and Rice.
6. Name three things you have to use in most recipes?
Salt, turmaric powder and Cooking oil.
7. How important is eating meals together as a family to you?
It helps them handle the stresses of daily life n its benefits of eating together for children.
8. You try a new recipe and it does not turn out good, what will you do?
Firstly, cleaning my kitchen before trying a new recipe.