Bhaswati Das: Today’s recipe is a homemade Banana Milkshake. Banana is good for health, so include it in your diet.
For children, this recipe is one of the bliss for those who don’t like to have fruits in its form.
Here are the benefits of banana:
1. Bananas contain many important nutrients.
2. Bananas contain nutrients that moderate blood sugar levels.
3. Bananas may improve digestive health.
4. Bananas may aid weight loss.
5. Bananas may support heart health.
6. Bananas contain powerful antioxidants.
7. Bananas may help you feel more full.
8. Unripe bananas may
Improve insulin sensitivity.
9. Bananas may improve kidney health.
1. Ripe banana (5).
2. Milk (par boiled) 1/2 litre.
3. Sugar/ honey (1 1/2 tbsp)
4. Almonds and pistachios(2-3)
1. Cut the bananas into pieces.
2. Now put the banana pieces into a blender along with milk and sugar/ honey.
3. Now blend it all together till it becomes smooth in texture.
4. Yaaayy it’s done. Now pour it in a glass.
5. Garnish with almonds and pistachios.
It’s good for health and yummy too.