Sandeep Das, Food Columnist: Its 9 a.m in the morning, you are getting late for work and you run out of veggies. Duhh!!!
A dilemma too huge to cover in seconds as to cook or skip the breakfast! That’s when this recipe, papad paratha comes for your rescue.
Papad paratha or spicy flatbread is an interesting recipe as you get to experience paratha with a twist.
Without wasting much of your time, let us begin the delicious recipe.
Preparation time : 10 mins
- Big Papad – 2 pieces
- Egg – 2
- Onion – 1 finely chopped
- Coriander leaves chopped – 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
- Refine oil – 1tbsp
- Salt to taste
1. In a bowl add egg, chopped onion, coriander leaves, black pepper powder, garam masala powder and salt then mix it well.
2. Now join two papads together and apply egg mixture in a papad in one side with a brush.
3. In a pan add some oil, add the papad with the mixture on it into the oil.
4. Now pour the remaining egg mixture in the middle of the papad and fold it from all directions, then flip the other side to cook till it becomes hard.
5. Served with tomato sauce or chutney.
Your tasty and less time consuming breakfast is ready.
INSTAGRAM : https://www.instagram.com/foodlovers332/
FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/Foodlovers332/