Bhaswati Das, Guwahati: Buttermilk is an excellent source of protein, which your body needs to build healthy muscles, skin, and bones.
Benefits of buttermilk:
1. Reduces acidity.
2. Cooling effect.
3. Prevents dehydration.
4. Rich in calcium.
5. Reduces cholesterol.
1. 3/4 cup Curd (Dahi).
2. 1/4 tsp Roasted Cumin seeds (Jeera).
3. 1/4 tsp Chaat Masala Powder.
4. 1/8 tsp Black Salt (Kala Namak).
5. 1/8 tsp Ginger grated.
6. 1 Green Chilli, finely chopped.
7. Asafoetida (hing), a pinch.
8. Salt, to taste.
9. 5 Mint Leaves (Pudina) chopped.
10. Coriander (Dhania) leaves, a few sprigs, chopped.
11. 1-1/2 cups Chilled water (adjust).
1. To begin making the Masala Chaas recipe take your serving glasses and chill them in freezer for about 5 minutes before serving.
2. Mix all ingredients including curd, cumin powder, chaat masala powder, black salt, ginger, green chilli, asafoetida, salt, chilled water except coriander leaves and mint leaves. Put it into blended, blend it until everything is mixed and is smooth.
3. Pour the Masala Chaas into your glasses. Top with chopped coriander leaves and mint leaves.
Now enjoy this chilled healthy homemade drink.